Check out these BTV updates from Kanoheda Elementary (photography by Paige Havens):
1. Students selected to help lead the Be THE Voice Movement (front row) stand with Gwinnett Rotarians (back row) for a quick photo just before the school’s doors open Friday to capture the excitement of the day.
2. Members of the Kanoheda Elementary Be THE Voice leadership team and faculty members distribute BTV stickers to students to promote the program launch.
3. President of the Rotary Club of Gwinnett County, Wayne Ellison (far left), and Gwinnett Rotarian Brad Beisbier (far right) share words of encouragement and support with BTV student leaders (center) in the school lobby as they head off to class.
4. Kanoheda Elementary School Counselor Phoebe Jenkins (left), Gwinnett Rotarian Brandy Swanson (center), and Principal Dr. Dranita Morrow (right) sport the Be THE Voice “V” in the school lobby as they greet students.
5. Be THE Voice stickers adorned t-shirts, jackets, book bags and desks all across Kanoheda Elementary as BTV launched school-wide.